In case you need to recover an account (in case you misplace your user name or password), you can quickly access your account in 3 ways:
1. Simply head over to https://account.cyberghostvpn.com/ and click on 'Oops, I forgot my password’.
2. At the following screen, just enter the email address associated with your account and click 'Recover' - you'll receive an email with a link which will take you straight to your account page where you can set a new password.
1. At the https://account.cyberghostvpn.com/ , click 'I don't know my email address’, then enter your PUK. It will take you straight to your account page where you can set a new password.
If you have lost your PUK as well, you still have the following options to recover your account:
1. Click 'I don't know my email address or Recovery key (PUK) in that way, you will be able to contact our support by creating a ticket.
1. If you got an activation key, e. g. from a promotion, an offline purchase, or a Bitcoin purchase, please create a support ticket HERE and make sure you include the activation key.
2. If the lost account isn't for an active subscription (it is a FREE account not associated with any purchase), please simply create a new account HERE.
If you have entered the correct information, you will be forwarded directly to your recovered account management page.
In the account management, click on 'My account' and then click under Account Settings on Edit password.
You'll be able to change your password after setting a new password, you will need to confirm with your PUK.
Now, start CyberGhost and login
NOTE: If by any chance you are still logged in with another account > click the Gear icon in the top-right part of the window > Logout, then login with the correct username / password.