In case a geo-location still subsists, even though you are connected with CyberGhost, it might be that your provider already supports IPv6. CyberGhost is not fully IPv6 compatible yet which in turn might expose your real country ID.
To deactivate IPv6, do as follows:
Inside the CyberGhost Windows client: Open the settings dialog, move to the page 'Connection' and activate the check box 'Disable IPv6'.
Manually inside Windows:
- Open the Windows Control Panel
- Switch 'View' to 'Small symbols'
- Click on 'Network and Sharing Center'
- Click on the connection to be changed, which is 'LAN connection' (CyberGhost must be started for this)
- Click on 'Properties'
- Scroll down to 'Internet protocol Version 6'
- Remove the mark and click on 'OK'