A WinMTR protocol is useful for analyzing speed problems. You can create one by following the next steps. Please attach the protocol to your mail when asking for support, along with your question.
- Visit http://winmtr.net/download-winmtr/
- Don't mind about the fields to type your data in. Just click directly on 'Download'
- Decompress the ZIP file to any location you want
- Start WinMTR.exe (32 or 64 bit)
- As the 'Host' address type in 'www.cyberghostvpn.com'
- Click on 'Start'
- To save the results click on 'Export Text' (you can also do a screen shot, for the numbers are the same as seen in the interface)