With 'tracert' (Windows), resp. 'traceroute' (Linux, Unix) you can diagnose the route, through which routers and backbones your data packages are sent. Also any transit delays are measured.
To create a tracert under Windows you need to open a Command Prompt:
- Click on 'Start' and type in the search box 'cmd'.
- Double click on the search result
- Under Windows 8 open an Explorer window, click on 'File > Open a command prompt > Command prompt'
- Deactivate your Firewall
- Type in 'tracert www.cyberghostvpn.com
- Make a screen shot or copy the results
If you are using Linux, please open a terminal window and enter the command 'traceroute cyberghostvpn.com'.