By ensuring encoding on your computer and tunneling you to the CyberGhost VPN network, before you are released to the Internet, those interested in collecting data from public networks have no chance of accessing or abusively using your personal data or your data traffic.
Articles in this section
- VPN addresses for the manual configuration of native protocols
- Why don’t I get 100% of my normal internet speed?
- Server security policy
- Server security inside the USA and other countries
- Hoppla, servers are missing. Why's that?
- Which servers will be available for me?
- What's the deal with the user load of a server?
- How will keys for a secure VPN connection be created?
- Why does CyberGhost use MD5 for HMAC?
- Do different servers have different levels of anonymity?