No. Your personal data like credit card number or PayPal account will be stored by the respective third party seller and held separately from your CyberGhost VPN account and CyberGhost S.R.L. in general. Neither will the seller or reseller get any data about an account other than an anonymous ID nor will CyberGhost ever be informed, who bought a subscription.
Articles in this section
- What is an IP address and what dangers might it include?
- How can personal data be used against me and how does anonymity protect my privacy?
- Can I use additional means of protection?
- Can my real IP address be exposed when being camouflaged by CyberGhost VPN?
- Can an assigned server compromise my anonymity?
- Can traffic data compromise my anonymity?
- Can a data center compromise my anonymity?
- Will a VPN country ID compromise my anonymity?
- Can CyberGhost VPN sniff on my traffic?
- Can CyberGhost VPN be circumvented?