The CyberGhost VPN for Android has a few additional connection features, all designed to enhance your security, your browsing, your Internet, and CyberGhost experience.
1. To activate a feature first open the Settings Menu.
2. Head to the 'VPN' area and then select 'Connection features'.
3. To activate a connection function, simply toggle the switch on the right side of the screen.
- Ad-Blocker : Improves your Internet experience by filtering annoying ads. Web pages can be loaded faster and read better. Furthermore your online security profits a lot, since malware often also got distributed by ad networks. On mobile data connections, this feature can help saving money (fewer data to transfer) and battery (fewer data to process).
- Data compression : Compresses images and web content. Inside home networks, the data compression feature is usually deactivated, for obvious reasons, but if on the road and dependent on mobile connections, one can save money on reducing the amount of data through compression.
- Protection against malicious websites : Extends your Internet security by detection and blockage of potentially dangerous websites. A deactivation can raise surfing speeds.
- Prevent online tracking : Prevents monitoring, recording, and analyzing of your surfing behaviors. A deactivation can raise surfing speeds.
For any additional information or concerns - it is best to approach the Support Department:
via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
via on-line request: https://support.cyberghostvpn.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
via 24/7 Live! Chat Sessions on our website