When connected to our Streaming-optimized US servers, you'll be able to stream content from Netflix US (and certain localized versions)*.
All you have to do is open CyberGhost and connect to one of our United States Streaming servers. Depending on your device and Operating System:
This can be accomplished as seen in the following articles (you can also quickly click on your corresponding OS above to check out the process on your particular device).
*Having the most comprehensive library of content, Netflix US is guaranteed with our streaming-friendly US servers. Localized versions of Netflix currently available are France and Germany, other countries are not guaranteed right now but may be added at a later time.
1. Open CyberGhost and at the Home screen, click "Unblock Streaming"
2. Hover the mouse cursor over the Netflix entry and click the Play button.
3. The VPN will connect and a Browser window will open directing you to Netflix US.
That's it! You can now minimize the CyberGhost app and stream Netflix US content in your browser.
1. Open the CyberGhost app and tap in the Server choice section (default is "Best Location")
2. Tap the STREAMING tab and choose United States
3. The app will now connect to a suitable US Streaming server - Once the connection is established (VPN Connected message), you can place the CyberGhost app in the background and start using the Netflix App on your iOS device to stream Netflix US content.
1. Open CyberGhost and click in the "Simulated Country" section
2. Scroll down (or type in the search bar) to U.S.A - select it and click OK
3. With United States as the selected country, click in the Simulated Location section > choose any of the servers marked Streaming.
4. With the server selected, click OK and then the CONNECT button - Once connected, you'll be able to access Netflix US in your browser as usual.
1. Open the CyberGhost app and swipe left until you reach the "Secured Streaming" profile - tap START
2. Tap on the Netflix entry then tap United States - CyberGhost will connect to a suitable streaming United States Server and you'll be able to start the Netflix app on your Android device to stream Netflix US content.