For any difficulties in downloading and installing the CyberGhost VPN from the Google Play Store, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will provide you with the APK file.
Prior to installing the APK file, please check that your Android's security settings allow you to install applications from unknown sources.
Android 8.x & higher
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
- Navigate: Settings > Apps.
- Tap Menu icon (upper-right).
- Tap Special access.
- Tap Install unknown apps.
- Select the unknown app then tap the Allow from this source switch to turn on or off.
Android 7.x & lower
- From a Home screen, navigate to Settings.
- Tap Lock screen and security.
If unavailable, tap Security.
- Tap the Unknown sources switch to turn on or off.
If unavailable, Unknown sources to turn on or off. Enabled when check mark is present.
- To continue, review prompt then tap OK.
Important : Do not forget to uncheck the "Unknown sources" box after completing the installation.
For any additional information or concerns - it is best to approach the Support Department:
via e-mail: email@example.com
via on-line request: https://support.cyberghostvpn.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
via 24/7 Live! Chat Sessions on our website