You can configure the DNS servers manually in your Android settings. These are the steps to follow:
- Open the device Settings.
- Go to Connections and select Wi-Fi.
- Click on the gear icon next to your current network and select Advanced.
- Change IP settings to Static.
- In the DNS 1 and DNS 2 fields that appeared, you can enter the Google IP DNS addresses:
DNS 1 : 18.104.22.168
DNS 2 : 22.214.171.124
- Press Save, disconnect from the network, and reconnect for changes to take effect.
For any additional information or concerns - it is best to approach the Support Department:
via e-mail: email@example.com
via on-line request: https://support.cyberghostvpn.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
via 24/7 Live! Chat Sessions on our website