First, make sure that the version of Windows running on your device is fully up-to-date. You can also consult the Windows Update Troubleshooting Guide here
Installing .NET Framework
CyberGhost VPN requires .NET 4.6 to be installed.
Ensure that you have the proper version of .NET software running on your Windows. If the installation of .NET starts and fails during setup, follow the steps below to try the offline installer :
Follow the below steps to fix this issue:
1. Uninstall CyberGhost VPN.
2. Run a full .NET Framework cleanup using the tool provided here
3. Restart your device.
4. Install .NET framework from the URL provided below:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 - Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 - Windows 10
Updating .NET framework
For the latest version and NET framework support for your operating system, please refer to the following link
For any additional information or concerns - get in touch with us. We can handle your requests in English, German, French, and Romanian.
via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
via on-line request: https://support.cyberghostvpn.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
via 24/7 Live! Chat Sessions on our website