You could receive the error message "Unable to retrieve keychain password" when trying to connect on your macOS.
Here is what you should try first :
1. Exit the CyberGhost APP. Reboot your device. Log in using your credentials to connect to the device. If that does not fix the problem, continue to the next step.
2. Go to 'Applications' and open the 'Utilities' folder.
3. Click on the Keychain Access icon.
4. On the right side of the application window you will see a list of sites and services for which you have registered a password. Find CyberGhost from that list. You can type CyberGhost in the search tab to refine your search.
5. Select all items named 'CyberGhost VPN' and right-click to choose the option to Delete each of them.
6. Enter your Mac Admin password as required and click Allow on the pop-up message.
7. Relaunch CyberGhost VPN.
For any additional information or concerns - it is best to approach the Support Department:
via e-mail: email@example.com
via on-line request: https://support.cyberghostvpn.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
via 24/7 Live! Chat Sessions on our website