Your all-in-one digital freedom, data privacy, and system security suite is here! Complement your CyberGhost VPN with our latest arrivals: our Antivirus, Privacy Guard, and Security Updater to protect your digital life!
- .NET 4.6 compatible PC
- 1 GHz PC 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 2 Gigabyte RAM (depending on your running Windows operating system)
- 310 Megabyte free hard drive space (280 MB less, if Microsoft .NET 4.6 is already installed)
- All Operating Systems on 32 and 64 bits.
Download the App
- Go to your CyberGhost VPN online account and log in with your Premium Username and Password
- Select the "Download Hub" and then select the "Download" button next to the Windows version
- Locate the installation file on your device after the download is complete. Most likely you will find it in the "Downloads" folder of your device
Install the App
1. Double-click on the downloaded file
2. Wait until the automatic installation is finished
3. Choose "Agree & Continue" if you consent to this data being shared or you can select "I want to opt-out" if you prefer not to
4. Once the installation is successful, please wait a few seconds and your application will start automatically
Log into CyberGhost VPN
1. Once the application has opened, you will either have to create a new account or to log in.
- If you don't have a subscription yet, you can get if from here. Upon receiving your account details by email, simply click on "Return to Login" and enter your username and password to log in
- If you already have an active subscription, click on "Return to Login" and log in with your CyberGhost username and password
2. If you do not have an active subscription and would like to use our 1-day trial offer - enter a valid email address and choose a strong password, then click Sign Up.
Note : An example of a strong password is "Cartoon4Coffee!". It is long, contains uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters. Strong passwords should not contain any personal information.
Before the Trial period starts, you must confirm your email address. Please check your inbox and follow the instructions to verify your email.
The app will open in compact mode with the Notifications center as main screen and you can then select from the left side the components of the security suite (Privacy Guard, Security Updater and Antivirus).
For any additional information or concerns - it is best to approach the Support Department:
via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
via online request: https://support.cyberghostvpn.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
via 24/7 Live! Chat Sessions on our website