You can delay the startup of CyberGhost by using the built-in tool called 'Task Scheduler'. Here is the way to do it.
Note : Before continuing, if CyberGhost is already booting with Windows, make sure you have removed it from the startup list. This eliminates duplicates at startup. To disable a startup program, open the Task Manager, go to the Startup tab, select the application entry, and click on the Disable button that appears at the bottom of the window.
1. Click on the Windows start button and type 'Task Scheduler' and click on it.
2. In the menu bar, click Action > Create Task.
3. Provide a name for the task .e.g. 'Delay-Start VPN'.
4. Select 'Run only when user is logged on'.
5. Select 'Run with the highest privileges'
6. Click on the Triggers tab and click New. Select At log on.
7. Go to Advanced Settings and select Delay task for up to option. Set the "Delay task" option to 30 seconds or more to allow the network adapter to initialize first.
8. Select "Start a Program" from the first drop-down menu. Next, click on the Browse button under Settings. Find CyberGhost, select it, and click on the Open button.
CyberGhost 8 > "C:\Program Files\CyberGhost 8\Dashboard.exe"
CyberGhost 7 > "C:\Program Files\CyberGhost 7"
9. You will see the file path added in the Program / Script field. Click on the Ok button to save changes.
10. Finally, click on the OK button in the main window to save the task.
11. To make sure the task runs and opens the application, right-click on the task you just created and select the Run option. The application should start immediately.
That's it !
For any additional information or concerns - it is best to approach the Support Department:
via e-mail: email@example.com
via on-line request: https://support.cyberghostvpn.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
via 24/7 Live! Chat Sessions on our website