Exporting data from Google Chrome can be done by following the steps below.
- Launch your Chrome browser, go to the menu button (the three vertical dots from the upper right corner) and select Settings
- Click on the Passwords link just below the Auto-fill column. A list of all your saved login credentials will appear. Click on the three dots icon above the saved passwords
- Select Export passwords and in the prompted window again click Export Passwords;
- Enter your computer password and click OK
- Choose a name for the file and the location where you want to store it, and export your data to that .CSV file.
All that’s left now is to import your data from that saved file to CyberGhost Password Manager. You can check our guide on importing passwords to CyberGhost Password Manager here.
For extra support feel free to get in touch with our Customer Support team.