CyberGhost VPN operates using a protected �surfing encryption� based on the SSL standard (RSA procedure) which, unlike the procedures used by rival products, creates both the public and private keys directly and individually on the user�s system. This prevents Man in the middle attacks that are possible if key pairs are created on the server.
Articles in this section
- Why don’t I get 100% of my normal internet speed?
- Server security policy
- Server security inside the USA and other countries
- Hoppla, servers are missing. Why's that?
- Which servers will be available for me?
- What's the deal with the user load of a server?
- How will keys for a secure VPN connection be created?
- Do different servers have different levels of anonymity?
- How strong does Cyberghost VPN encode my connection?
- Can I use other Internet programs besides browsers while being anonymized?