The user load helps to anticipate the speed your transfers will have. The higher the load, the more the respective server will be utilized and the less speed a single user will have. Then again, the more users share one server the better the additional anonymization a single user will get from the crowd.
Articles in this section
- VPN addresses for the manual configuration of native protocols
- Why don’t I get 100% of my normal internet speed?
- Server security policy
- Server security inside the USA and other countries
- Hoppla, servers are missing. Why's that?
- Which servers will be available for me?
- What's the deal with the user load of a server?
- How will keys for a secure VPN connection be created?
- Why does CyberGhost use MD5 for HMAC?
- Do different servers have different levels of anonymity?