This tutorial will show you how to set up CyberGhost VPN on your Amazon Fire TV / Fire Stick.
System Requirements & Installation
CyberGhost VPN app is available for:
Fire TV ( at least Fire OS 4.6 )
Fire Stick ( 2nd generation and later )
How to install
- Go to the Amazon Store on your Fire TV / Firestick and search for CyberGhost VPN and select our application.
- Click on the Get button to start downloading the application onto your Fire TV / Firestick device. As soon as the download is complete, the app will be automatically installed.
Log into the app
- Once the installation is complete, you can either click "Open" or press the Burger menu symbol on your remote to launch the application.
- Choose "Agree & Continue" if you agree to the sharing of this data or you can choose "I wish to opt-out" if you refuse.
- The application automatically generates a PIN code. You can validate the PIN code displayed in your online account or open the regular login option and authenticate with your username and password.
- In the application, the first time you establish a VPN connection, a pop-up message appears; select OK to give CyberGhost VPN permission to encrypt your Internet traffic.
- As soon as you connect, you should see the connection status on the main screen, the IP information of the server and the protocol in use.
For any additional information or concerns - it is best to approach the Support Department:
via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
via on-line request: https://support.cyberghostvpn.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
via 24/7 Live! Chat Sessions on our website