No. CyberGhost VPN just logs and stores (for a very short time) non-personal data, which in no way can be used to compromise one's anonymity. No content of websites, nor IP addresses, nor any communication data will ever be logged.
Articles in this section
- What is an IP address and what dangers might it include?
- How can personal data be used against me and how does anonymity protect my privacy?
- Can I use additional means of protection?
- Can my real IP address be exposed when being camouflaged by CyberGhost VPN?
- Can an assigned server compromise my anonymity?
- Can traffic data compromise my anonymity?
- Can a data center compromise my anonymity?
- Will a VPN country ID compromise my anonymity?
- Can CyberGhost VPN sniff on my traffic?
- Can CyberGhost VPN be circumvented?