To access Netflix content (Germany, United States, France, Japan, and the United Kingdom only) while connected to CyberGhost VPN, please ensure that you meet the following requirements:
1. Sign Up for an account with Netflix | Register here.
2. Ensure that you connect to our specially designed streaming servers for Netflix.
3. Check that you have successfully connected to CyberGhost VPN | How to ensure that CyberGhost VPN is working ?
If Netflix reports that you are not in the service area after fulfilling the above-mentioned requirements, here are some main issue that we have noticed and may occur when streaming with Netflix:
Netflix content is loading, but not playing.
Should this happen on your device, try this:
- Change the default protocol used on the CyberGhost app.
- Clear your browser's cache if you are streaming via the browser.
- Open the Incognito (Private Browsing) mode on your browser and go to the streaming website there.
- Restart your device and try again.
- Reset the router.
- Remove parental/security controls on your router.
- Change the default DNS on your router.
Whoops, something went wrong... You seem to be using an unblocker or proxy
Various reasons may be responsible for this error. If you get this error, please try this:
- Clear your browser's cache if you are viewing Netflix via the browser;
- Uninstall and reinstall the Netflix app if you are using their app;
- Try to disconnect and reconnect to the dedicated Netflix streaming server and try again;
The Netflix library does not switch - you see the same content after logging in to our servers.
It is important to mention that in European countries, the switch to the Netflix library will be delayed as a result of the new Netflix policy. If you are physically located in France and connect to our server in Germany to watch the German version of Netflix, it will take some time for the Netflix content to change.
You can check the new Netflix policy here
If you connect to the server outside the EU and keep getting the same content, reinstall the Netflix application or clear the browser's cache.
Netflix Site Error.
In some cases, Netflix is unable to respond to connection requests via the VPN. In such cases, log out of our server, log into your Netflix account, and then log back into our dedicated Netflix streaming server.
Refresh your browser and try again.
For any additional information or concerns - it is best to approach the Support Department:
via e-mail: email@example.com
via on-line request: https://support.cyberghostvpn.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
via 24/7 Live! Chat Sessions on our website