CyberGhost offers you a cost free trial, including all features and the full functionality of our infrastructure, no limitations set.
To start the trial, please tap on 'Sign up' and register a new account. An account is necessary to use the CyberGhost service and can be created anonymously.
Just enter a valid email address, type in a password twice and accept the CyberGhost privacy policies and terms and conditions.
Please note that you need to confirm the email address given to receive the full trial time.
After confirming tap on 'Start your trial'.
1. From the Play Store where you have the option of purchasing an Android-Only plan or a Cross-Platform subscription (this can be used on all supported Operating Systems, 7 devices)
2. From the CyberGhost VPN homepage. Your order takes place online in a browser window, where you first decide for the payment interval (e. g. monthly or yearly) - All subscription types from the Main CyberGhost site can be used on ALL supported platforms and up to 7 devices simultaneously.
Now decide for a payment method.
Click on 'Continue to payment' and enter your payment details. Payment will be processed by a third party service to avoid privacy breaches based on common data bases. Click on 'Continue'.
All personal data such as credit card number, PayPal account, names, etc. will stay private with the payment provider and never be submitted to third parties, not even CyberGhost itself.
Please check your details before proceeding and acknowledge that you buy a subscription with recurring payment cycles.
Special conditions (e. g. half the price) are only valid for the first payment, while the next payment will reflect the regular subscription price.
After the payment process ended successfully you will receive a confirmation and your credentials to use your subscription with CyberGhost:
- User name: A temporary user name to login to the client and your online account management.
- Password: A temporary password to login to the client and your online account management.
- Reference number: Your cleverbridge purchase number. Please always submit this number, if you have questions regarding your purchase such as asking for a refund or an account recovery.
- Recovery token: This token can be used to quickly recover the account after the loss of your temporary credentials.
It is recommended to save the data in a file on your computer by clicking on 'Save & download PUK'. Just to make sure, the same data will also be sent to you as a backup copy in an email to the address provided.
You can change your temporary credentials at any time in your account management. It is strongly recommended to do so, just in case your automatically generated credentials got compromised at a certain point in time. Please see here how to do it.
How to use your external subscription on Fire OS
Open your Fire OS CyberGhost client and log-in with the credentials generated for you. In case you are logged in to a different account at the moment, please log out first via the side menu and then log-in with the new credentials (because the system neither recognizes your external purchase automatically nor is it able to transfer the subscription from that different account to your Amazon account).