Prior to activating the new dedicated IP address, you will need to update your current version of the Cyberghost application to complete this process.
Update of the CyberGhost App.
1. Just click on the Play Store application logo below and the CyberGhost VPN application page will open:
2. Click on Update / Install and the setup will be completed in a couple of moments.
Activate your Dedicated IP
1. Now, once the application is installed/updated, we can proceed to redeem the dedicated IP as presented below :
- Return to your CyberGhost account.
- Go to 'My VPN' and select the 'My dedicated IP' tab.
3. Acknowledge the security measures, as your token will only be available one time only. Once you redeem it, the dedicated IP section will be gone for good.
4. Choose your location from the provided list.
5. Click on 'Redeem Token'. Once you click this button, you will notice that your token will be automatically downloaded to your phone with further instructions along.
Losing it will mean that it will be gone forever!
- Once you have selected your location and clicked on 'Redeem Token', be aware that this process is irreversible and that we cannot help you modify it afterward.
- For security reasons, your Token will only be visible when you are on this page. Therefore, do not close or refresh it before saving it.
- If you lose the token, there is no way to recover it. Be sure to save it before you refresh or close the page.
Add your Dedicated IP to the CyberGhost App.
- Launch the application directly or go back to your phone's home screen and click on the CyberGhost VPN application.
2. Choose "Agree & Continue" if you consent to this data being shared or you can select "I want to opt-out" if you prefer not to.
3. Log in as an existing user. Enter the email address / username you use when logging in and your password.
4. Choose to allow access to 'Location Permission' and 'Location service. Press Skip if you prefer not to.
5. As soon as you log in, you will need to access the Settings tab from the upper right corner.
6. Head to the 'VPN' section and tap on the 'Dedicated IP' tab.
7. We highly recommend that you copy / paste your dedicated IP token, previously downloaded from your account, in order to avoid any typos. Then hit the OK button.
Finally, you will notice that your Dedicated IP address has been added to your CyberGhost VPN application along with the expiration date.
8. Check the Favorites section to view your new dedicated IP.
7. All you have to do now is to connect to your Dedicated Server. Tap on your Dedicated IP and the application will connect to your server.
For any additional information or concerns - it is best to approach the Support Department:
via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
via on-line request: https://support.cyberghostvpn.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
via 24/7 Live! Chat Sessions on our website