Enjoy smooth access to IP-restricted networks with CyberGhost VPN without sacrificing any of your privacy and security.
Update of the CyberGhost App
Before getting started, you will need to update the current version of the CyberGhost that you are using, in order to complete this process.
Please refer to our guide below on how to install and update your CyberGhost App.
Activate your Dedicated IP
1. Now, once the new version of CyberGhost has been installed, we can continue with the process as follows :
- Return to your CyberGhost account
- Click on 'Dedicated IP' entry from the left-side menu
2. Acknowledge that once you redeem it, your Dedicated IP token will only be available one time. Once you redeem it, this section will be gone for good.
3. Select the location from where your Dedicated IP will appear. You will not be able to change it afterward. Click on 'Redeem Token'.
4. Once you have clicked on it, select 'Allow' to give permission to download the .txt file. Then you will notice that your token will be automatically downloaded to your Mac with further instructions.
If you lose it, it will be gone forever!
- Once you have selected your Location and clicked on Redeem Token, please be aware that this process is irreversible and there is no support we can offer to change it afterward.
- For security reasons, your Token will only be visible while you are on that page. Therefore, do not close it or refresh it before saving the Token.
- Should you lose the Token, there is no way to retrieve it. Make sure that you save it before refreshing or closing the page.
Add your Dedicated IP to the CyberGhost App
1. If you have installed the latest version of the CyberGhost application, click on the App logo in the menu bar.
2. Click on the expand button to open the list of all servers and features available.
3. Click on the 'Dedicated IP' section and here you will have to fill in your Token code that has been automatically downloaded on your Mac - take a look in the downloads tab and you will find a *.txt file named 'Token'.
4. . We highly recommend that you Copy / Paste your dedicated IP token, previously downloaded from your account, in order to avoid any typos. Then hit the Activate button.
5. Your Dedicated IP has been added to your CyberGhost VPN app along with the expiry date.
6. You can now easily find your dedicated IP address in the 'Favorites' tab.
For any additional information or concerns - it is best to approach the Support Department:
via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
via on-line request: https://support.cyberghostvpn.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
via 24/7 Live! Chat Sessions on our website