Before installation, make sure your Android TV runs at least Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher. CyberGhost can be used on up to 7 devices simultaneously – as long as they’re tied to the same CyberGhost account.
1. Go to the Google Play Store on your Android TV. Search for the CyberGhost VPN and select our app.
2. Click on the install button and wait for the installation to finish then select Open
Log into the app
- Once the installation is complete, you can click "Open" or press the Burger menu symbol on your remote to launch the application.
- Choose "Agree & Continue" if you agree to the sharing of this data or you can choose "I wish to opt-out" if you refuse.
- The application automatically generates a PIN code. You can validate the PIN code displayed in your online account or open the regular login option and authenticate with your username and password.
- In the application, the first time you establish a VPN connection, a pop-up message appears; select OK to give CyberGhost VPN permission to encrypt your Internet traffic.
- As soon as you connect, you should see the connection status on the main screen, the IP information of the server and the protocol in use.
For any additional information or concerns - it is best to approach the Support Department:
via e-mail: email@example.com
via on-line request: https://support.cyberghostvpn.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
via 24/7 Live! Chat Sessions on our website