The CyberGhost App for Android provides the functionality of a fully-featured VPN for your Android device with all its advantages, such as anonymization, IP change, streaming, safe transactions, and so much more.
You need an Android device running at least OS 5.0 (Lollipop) and an active CyberGhost subscription. To become a Ghostie click here.
Download & Install
1. From your Android device, go to the Play-Store app.
2. Search "Cyberghost" and once you find the right app, click on the Install button and the setup will be completed in a couple of moments.
Log into the app
- As soon as you open the app, you will receive a notification that asks for your consent so that we can examine a limited amount of anonymous data. This data will not be tracked back to a real person, it just helps us to scale our infrastructure and troubleshoot any potential issues, thus, it is safe to Agree and continue.
- On the next page, you will be asked first to create an account, however, if you already have a paid subscription and just want to log in, select the "Existing user" button and proceed to log in with your credentials.
Your first VPN connection
1. Tap on the 'Power' button and the app will instantly connect you to the Best Server available based on your current location.
2. When you connect to a VPN server for the first time, accept the connection request in the pop-up window. This will allow the CyberGhost application to manage the VPN tunnel.
3. If your connection was successful, you should see the status 'Connected'.
The lower part of the main window will display also information about your new IP address, the amount of data transferred and the protocol used to establish the connection.
To disconnect from the server, you just have to hit the power button once again and the status will change to disconnected.
For any additional information or concerns - it is best to approach the Support Department:
via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
via on-line request: https://support.cyberghostvpn.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
via 24/7 Live! Chat Sessions on our website