Directly after a new installation, CyberGhost VPN for Android starts with the Log-in screen.
Whether or not you are an existing CyberGhost user, please continue as follows :
- I am new to CyberGhost: If CyberGhost is new to you, if you don't have a CyberGhost account yet, one must be created;
- I already have a CyberGhost subscription from Google Play Store: If you purchased a CyberGhost subscription from Google's Play Store in the past
- I already have a regular CyberGhost subscription: If you own a regular CyberGhost subscription, as can be obtained directly from the CyberGhost website
1. I am new to CyberGhost
If you are new to CyberGhost, the app offers you either a 3 or a 7-day free trial depending on the chosen subscription plan, including all features and the full functionality of the infrastructure, with no limitations set.
To start the trial, please tap on 'Sign up' and register a new account.
An account is necessary to use the CyberGhost service and can be created anonymously. Just enter a valid email address, type in a password twice, and accept the CyberGhost privacy policies and terms and conditions.
Please note that you need to confirm the email address given to receive the full trial time.
After confirming the link in the email sent to you, the CyberGhost app welcomes you and activates all features for a limited time. To begin, tap on 'Start your trial'.
CyberGhost will switch instantly to the main screen.
2. I already own a CyberGhost Android-only subscription from Google Play Store
Please make sure you are logged into the same Google account you used when purchasing your CyberGhost Android-only subscription. This is important because Google can't share subscriptions between different accounts.
If the account fits, you don't have to get active at all, because log-in will be done automatically for you. Please note that an Android-only subscription is good for up to 7 different devices, as long as they are running under the same Google account.
3. I already own a regular CyberGhost subscription
In case you already have a regular CyberGhost multi-platform subscription please enter your credentials (user name and password) and tap on 'Log in'.
Possible log-in problems, if trying to use a regular CyberGhost subscription:
- Lost your password? Please tap on 'Forgot password' and continue with one of the following actions:
- Recover your account by entering your fallback email address entered in your CyberGhost account management page.
- If you haven't bought your subscription via cleverbridge, please click on 'I haven't purchased with cleverbridge' and create a ticket for the CyberGhost support. The team will come back to you on your matter.
- Activated too many devices? A log-in failure might also be the result of already having activated the maximum amount of allowed devices. Please visit your Account on our website and check on the current status of registered devices. Regular CyberGhost subscriptions are good for up to 7 devices, regardless of the respective operating system, but if all slots are occupied, at least one old device has to be removed, before you can successfully log-in with your Android device.
For any additional information or concerns - it is best to approach the Support Department:
via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
via on-line request: https://support.cyberghostvpn.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
via 24/7 Live! Chat Sessions on our website