Using 'Favorites' is pretty much the equivalent of using short-cuts, which they literally are since any favorite will establish its inherent connection with a simple fingertip.
How to add a Country
1. Simply click on the 'Best Location' area to access the Server list.
2. Now, in the country list, make sure that the menu highlights the entry 'All'. If you wish to add a country to your favorites list, click on the star-shaped icon next to your end of the entry line for that country.
Select a City
- Further expand the server list
- Select a desired city and connect
NOTE: Some server locations do not have the expansion menu, as they are only represented by a single city.
Add a Streaming connection
If you are after a streaming-optimized connection, first activate the 'Streaming' section. Then, proceed in the same manner as adding a regular country, resp. a single server.
List of Favorites
After activating the 'Favorites' section you will find it categorized on three types of entries:
- General servers from a country
- Streaming servers optimized for specific channels or sites.
For any additional information or concerns - it is best to approach the Support Department:
via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
via on-line request: https://support.cyberghostvpn.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
via 24/7 Live! Chat Sessions on our website
Article is closed for comments.